Konvi Hybrid Infrared Heating Panel
A Symbiosis Between Infrared and Convection Heaters
A Symbiosis Between Infrared and Convection Heaters
The Infrared Electric Heater with Thermostat Control and Convection
Experience the best of two different heating systems.
You may already be familiar with infrared and convection heaters. But as of now, the manufacturer VASNER also offers an extremely efficient hybrid infrared heating panel. The new Konvi electric heater with thermostat control proves that two heating techniques can be combined successfully. Far infrared waves + additional warm air = dual performance for quicker and more intense warmth. True innovation.
Latest infrared radiant technology finely tuned with established convection warmth. The metal casing of the hybrid heating panel is specifically designed to additionally warm up the room air within its interior. This raises the heater’s efficiency noticeably compared to a standard far infrared heating panel or an ordinary convection heater.
With the new hybrid infrared heating panel, you can heat living spaces, hobby rooms, basements and developed attics significantly faster than with a conventional infrared radiant heat panel. This makes the hybrid electric heater with thermostat control a popular choice for smaller hotels and vacation homes that are only heated at certain times and require a quicker temperature increase.
How Does the VASNER Hybrid Infrared Heating Panel Work?
Konvi is a full-featured infrared heating panel that offers the same far infrared intensity as a standard radiant heat panel. The premium infrared technology is embedded all the way into the edges of the heater. Therefore, the hybrid infrared heating panel offers even radiant warmth that smoothly spreads around the room. Konvi is the high-quality and effective panel heater for additional infrared warmth in living spaces.
Unlike a conventional infrared heater panel, the electric heater with thermostat control doesn’t just directly heat the objects and people in the room. A small share of radiant warmth is directed towards the inside of the hybrid infrared heating panel as well, in order to heat the special convection plates within the casing. This creates warm air on the inside, which is then emitted through the upper ventilation slots. Simultaneously, cold air is drawn into the bottom of the hybrid heater. This is what is known as the chimney effect.
The hybrid wall mounted panel has special openings on the top and bottom which allow for convection. Thanks to these, the hybrid infrared heating panel slightly resembles an ordinary convection heater. Through the combination of infrared warmth and convection, however, the hybrid panel heater allows for noticeably quicker heating.
Therefore, this product combines the benefits of two different areas: Pleasant infrared warmth with additionally heated air. The VASNER hybrid approach.
- Quicker room heating
- Cosy infrared warmth
- Integrated thermostat regulator
VASNER Hybrid Heating Fins for Higher Thermal Efficiency
Not all hybrids are equally effective. VASNER hybrid infrared heating panels are characterized by a hidden quality feature. Trapezoidal heating fins enlarge the heating surface on the inside of the device and thus produce around 34% more warmth than cheaper models on the market without this feature. The enlarged heating surface provides a stronger chimney effect that quickly heats a larger volume of cool air from bottom to top. VASNER heating fins are the invisible quality feature of the entire Konvi range.
VASNER – Setting the standard for efficient heating.
The Infrared Electric Heater with Thermostat Regulation
The hybrid infrared convection heater has a mechanical thermostat which allows you to manually control the unit. This makes it into a completely independent system. All you need to do is plug it in, enabling an installation of the hybrid infrared heating panel virtually anywhere. Additionally, special supporting feet are available, which transform the electric heater with thermostat regulation into a mobile heat source for the individual rooms of your apartment.
With the thermostat rotary knob, you can smoothly regulate the warmth of the hybrid infrared panel heater. The dial allows you to steplessly adjust the room temperature without fixed heat levels. Once set, the electric heater with thermostat control automatically maintains your desired comfort temperature. Therefore, unlike ordinary infrared home heaters, the hybrid device does not require an external thermostat. Latest technology for added comfort.
The Konvi hybrid series has a built-in mechanical thermostat. Within the scope of Regulation (EU) 2015/1188, electric room heaters must be controlled and operated via electronic room temperature controllers (thermostats) with a “weekday control” and “window-open-detection” function or “adaptive control of the start of heating”. For example, with the matching thermostat set VASNER VFTB you can optimally control infrared heating panels. As the hybrid heater has an open interface, you can either use your own thermostat system, which may already be in use in your building, or use our VFTB thermostat system. In case of operation via an electronic thermostat, the mechanically integrated thermostat of the Konvi heater must always be set to its highest level (ON)! You can find the matching thermostat set VFTB here. >>
The Advanced Infrared Hybrid Design
Despite the integration of two heating techniques, the casing of the hybrid infrared heating panel is only 4 cm deep. Thanks to its discreet design in white and its flat construction, the electro infrared convection heater is a multi-talent that can be perfectly incorporated into any room. Both visually and technologically. The product can be easily set up by plugging the power cord into any ordinary outlet. This means, the electric heater with thermostat control does not require additional heating pipes as would be the case with ordinary convection heaters. The hybrid infrared panel heater can be installed easily and flexibly with the included wall mount. Use the products practically anywhere in the house, office, basement, work room or conservatory by simply hanging them up and plugging them in.
Thanks to its well thought out wall mount, the hybrid infrared radiator panel can be taken down within seconds to be used as a mobile heater or hung up in a different place. The hybrid panel heater’s especially designed bracket allows you to operate the product in an absolutely flexible way.
Hybrid Infrared Panel Heater with 1 mm Steel
The VASNER Quality Difference
When it comes to the production of its hybrid infrared panel heater, VASNER exclusively uses steel with 1 mm material thickness. This distinguishes Konvi from cheaper infrared panels on the market that tend to consist of only 0.7 mm thin material. While this difference in quality is not directly visible to customers, it is critical to the durability of the electric heater with thermostat regulation. This is because robust stability is an especially important quality criterion when it comes to hybrid infrared heating panels. Trust in the 1 mm steel quality of VASNER.
The Electric Heater with Thermostat Control as a Mobile Heating System
Practical Support Feet
VASNER offers special supporting feet for its hybrid infrared heating panel, enabling the electric wall heater to be used as a mobile heating system. Simply attach the optional accessories to the back of the far infrared heating unit with a few screws and the panel can be used flexibly and spontaneously as a portable infrared heater. The elegant bases in white allow for an ideal distance of 5 cm to the floor, so that the convection of the hybrid radiator panel can take place as efficiently as possible. The practical support feet enable a dual heating process wherever it is needed.
Konvi Infrared Convection Heater Models:
- 600 watts / (H x W x D) 60 x 60 x 4 cm / white / 13 kg
- 1000 watts / (H x W x D) 60 x 100 x 4 cm / white / 17 kg
- 1200 watts / (H x W x D) 60 x 140 x 4 cm / white / 19 kg
Benefits of the New Hybrid Infrared Heating Panels:
- Infrared radiator panel with newest hybrid technology = Infrared + Convection
- Very flat construction of only 4 cm
- Metal housing
- Premium infrared technology
- Infrared heaters with very high energy efficiency through additional convection
- Immediately ready for use, simply plug into outlet
The Konvi infrared convection heater – The technological marvel with high energy efficiency!
For additional information on this product, contact the VASNER service team under: +49 (0)5246 – 93 55 625
VASNER – A piece of home.
Maximum efficiency: approx. 99% of the electrical energy used is converted into thermal output.
To estimate the wattage required to heat each m², please use our online calculator >>
The ErP table for this electric heating panel can be found in the section: PDF Download.
|Product||Model||Article-No.||Price MSRP in € (gross)|
|Konvi||600 watts||2015K560||249,- €|
|Konvi||1.000 watts||2015K910||299,- €|
|Konvi||1.200 watts||2015K1200||369,- €|
- Product: VASNER Konvi hybrid infrared heating panel
- Colour: RAL 9003 signal white, silky-gloss
- Voltage: 230V / 50 Hz
- Performance: 600 / 1000 / 1200 watts, depending on the model
- Thermostat regulator: integrated, stepless temperature control
- Surface temperature: up to approx. 110°C
- Far infrared heating technology
- Material: 1 mm steel
- Measurements 600 watt model (H x W x D): 60 x 60 x 4 cm
- Measurements 1000 watt model (H x W x D): 60 x 100 x 4 cm
- Measurements 1200 watt model (H x W x D): 60 x 140 x 4 cm
- Weight Konvi 600: 13 kg
- Weigh Konvi 1000: 17 kg
- Weight Konvi 1200: 19 kg
- Radiation reach: up to 3,5 m
- Radiation angle: up to 170°
- Overheating protection: yes
- Overvoltage protection: yes
- Radiation type: Far infrared C radiation
- Heatable room size 600 watt model: up to 12 m2
- Heatable room size 1000 watt model: up to 20 m2
- Heatable room size 1200 watt model: up to 26 m2
- On-, Off switching through thermostat rotary control on the side
- Continuous thermostat regulation
- Integrated power plug
- Power plug: Shockproof plug
- For a permanent connection to the mains, the plug must be disconnected by a qualified professional. The warranty will remain valid.
- Power cord length: 1,9 m
- Nominal heat output (Pnom): 600 watts: 0,6 kW | 1000 watts: 1,0 kW | 1200 watts: 1,2 kW
- Maximum continuous heat output (Pmax,c): 600 watts: 0,6 kW | 1000 watts: 1,0 kW | 1200 watts: 1,2 kW
- Auxiliary power consumption at nominal heat output: 600 watt model: 0,613 kW | 1000 watt model: 1,012 kW | 1200 watt model: 1,212 kW
- Protection class: I
- Rated current consumption in amperes: 600 watts: 2,61 A | 1000 watts: 4,35 A | 1200 watts: 5,22 A
- Maximum efficiency: approx. 99% of the electrical energy used is converted into thermal output.
- Effective heating surface (m²) » 600 watts: 0,36 m² | 1000 watts: 0,6 m² | 1200 watts: 0,84 m²
Mandatory information according to Regulation EU 2015/1188:
This product is not suitable as a primary heating appliance.
Suitable as a heating system for buildings and living spaces according to requirements of the draft law 19/16716 article 1 §23 paragraph 1 no. 3 GEG.
- 1 x Konvi hybrid infrared panel heater
- 1 x Wall mount
- 1 x User manual
New Product Features
- Dual hybrid heating efficiency
- 100% infrared heating power
- Additional targeted convection heat
- Quicker warmth, high energy efficiency
- Also: Ideally suited for basements and attics
- Integrated thermostat regulator
- Stepless temperature control
- High quality: 1 mm steel thickness
Price: 249 – 369,-€