Infrared Picture Heaters with Your Own Photo or Image in Brilliant Quality
Individual Infrared Picture Heaters in Premium Quality
With its customisable infrared picture heaters, VASNER allows you to individually design a heating panel using any photo, picture or image of your choice. The Panora picture panel heater is a completely unique heat source for bathrooms, living rooms, apartments and wellness areas alike. Disguised as a normal picture on the wall, the full-featured infrared heating panel remains invisible to the average observer. The infrared picture heater can be used as a heat source for additional, cosy radiant warmth in apartments and houses. This is made possible thanks to the integrated high-grade German carbon technology.
Hang Your Favourite Photo / Image as a Unique Infrared Picture Heater
Wouldn’t it be nice to hang your very own large-format photo or image on the wall? Thanks to their quality glass surface and VASNER‘s advanced printing techique with an increased pixel density, Panora infrared picture heaters showcase a never-before-seen depth effect and colour spectrum. The premium printing quality lends your picture panel heater especially vibrant colours, sharp contrasts and crisp detail. Simply dream inspiring. To achieve this effect, the picture heater is imprinted with the image motif of your choice at VASNER‘s special printing plant in Germany.
Infrared Picture Heaters with 100% “Made in Germany” Quality
Panora infrared picture heaters – along with all of their components – are manufactured completely in Germany. From their German carbon heating technology all the way through to their unique printing quality and glass finish, VASNER‘s picture panel heaters are first class products. When it comes to quality, VASNER makes no compromises. This means you will receive a durable heating panel with high thermal efficiency.
Within the scope of Regulation (EU) 2015/1188, electric room heaters must be controlled and operated via electronic room temperature controllers (thermostats) with a “weekday control” and “window-open-detection” function or “adaptive control of the start of heating”. For example, with the matching thermostat set VASNER VFTB you can optimally control infrared heating panels. You can find the VFTB thermostat set here. >>
We Will Help You Design and Configure Your Custom Infrared Picture Heater
In the beginning, you may have a few questions concerning the creation of your very own infrared picture heater. Which heating power is necessary for my room or apartment? Which factors do I have to take into account? How do I configure a picture panel heater? Which possibilities are available? How long will production take? When will I receive the custom infrared heater? How much will it cost?
We will answer all of your questions and support you during planning. Our team will make sure you receive your new infrared picture heater as quickly and easily as possible and have a full overview of the process.
We look forward to helping you. Please give us a call: 05246 – 93 55 625
New Product Features
- Latest Semiperl glass finish
- 100% Made in Germany
- High colour brilliance + large colour spectrum
- Ultra flat slim-design
- High carbon heating efficiency
- Special ESG safety glass
- 2 glass types available
(Gloss & Semiperl)
- Optionally with / without a frame
- IPX4 safety for bathrooms (humidity)
Price: 849 – 1.299,-€
The Image of Your Choice
The picture of your choice in the format of the infrared panel (file type JPG, PNG…)
Brilliant print of photos, pictures, graphics (minimum size: 5 megapixels)
Heat-resistant paint for long-lasting colour fastness
High printing resolution for a pin sharp image
Made in VASNER’s special German printing company
Also especially suitable for bathrooms and other damp locations
Infrared Picture Heater Models: Power Output & Panel Size
The size of infrared picture heaters depends on the desired heating power:
Panora 400 >> Output 400 watts // Measurements (HxWxD) 60 x 70 x 4 cm
Panora 500 >> Output 500 watts // Measurements (HxWxD) 60 x 90 x 4 cm
Panora 600 >> Output 600 watts // Measurements (HxWxD) 60 x 110 x 4 cm
Panora 700 >> Output 700 watts // Measurements (HxWxD) 60 x 120 x 4 cm
Panora 900 >> Output 900 watts // Measurements (HxWxD) 60 x 140 x 4 cm
Inquiries for customised infrared picture heaters – Tel.: 05246 – 93 55 625
Panora infrared picture heaters are made with high-grade German glass, in order to guarantee durability, safety and high product quality. Another advantage of the elegant glass surface is that it contributes to the sleek and modern appearance of each infrared heating panel. The special safety glass is also scratch, acid and impact-resistant as well as washable, making it very robust and easy to maintain. See and feel the significant quality difference with large-format electric picture heaters on your walls.
Up until now, Panora infrared picture heaters were available with a glossy glass surface. With its new Semiperl finish, VASNER introduces a whole new level of quality, which can only be achieved through an innovative production process. The new Semiperl surface rounds off VASNER‘s selection of high-quality glass types. Panora – The picture panel heater with a touch of luxury for your home.
Panora infrared picture heaters are available with or without a frame. Choose between a modern, sleek, frameless panel or a model with a luxurious metal frame. Whether you prefer a stylish, slim aluminium frame or an exclusive, high-quality frame made of chrome or titanium. VASNER offers finely brushed picture frames with unsurpassed quality. Decide for yourself, which frame better suits your home decor and chosen picture motif. Like the standard frameless infrared heating panel, all frames are ideallly suited for use in bathrooms or any other humid area.
Available frame types:
Panora aluminium frame
Panora titanium frame
Panora chrome frame
The Infrared Picture Heater in a Horizontal or Vertical Format
Thanks to VASNER’s special mount, the radiant picture heater can be installed on the wall vertically or horizontally. Enabling you to freely choose the format of the image printed on your heating panel.
Maximum efficiency: approx. 98% of the electrical energy used is converted into thermal output.
To estimate the wattage required to heat each m², please use our online calculator >>
The ErP table for this electric heating panel can be found in the section: PDF Download.
|Product||Model||Glass Finish||Frame||Article-No.||Price MSRP in € (gross)|
|Panora||400 watts||Gloss||Aluminium / Chrome / Titanium||VPG-A/C/T-4||849,-€|
|Panora||500 watts||Gloss||Aluminium / Chrome / Titanium||VPG-A/C/T-5||899,-€|
|Panora||600 watts||Gloss||Aluminium / Chrome / Titanium||VPG-A/C/T-6||949,-€|
|Panora||700 watts||Gloss||Aluminium / Chrome / Titanium||VPG-A/C/T-7||1.049,-€|
|Panora||900 watts||Gloss||Aluminium / Chrome / Titanium||VPG-A/C/T-9||1.249,-€|
|Panora||400 watts||Semiperl||Aluminium / Chrome / Titanium||VPSP-A/C/T-4||849,-€|
|Panora||500 watts||Semiperl||Aluminium / Chrome / Titanium||VPSP-A/C/T-5||899,-€|
|Panora||600 watts||Semiperl||Aluminium / Chrome / Titanium||VPSP-A/C/T-6||949,-€|
|Panora||700 watts||Semiperl||Aluminium / Chrome / Titanium||VPSP-A/C/T-7||1.049,-€|
|Panora||900 watts||Semiperl||Aluminium / Chrome / Titanium||VPSP-A/C/T-9||1.249,-€|
- Product: VASNER Panora infrared picture heater
- Design: custom image
- Construction: extra-flat design
- Picture frame: frameless / aluminium frame / titanium frame / chrome frame
- Surface finish: glossy / semiperl
- Voltage: 230/240V AC ~ 50/60 Hz
- Output & measurements:
- Panora 400 >> Output 400 watts // Size (H x W x D) 60 x 70 x 4 cm
- Panora 500 >> Output 500 watts // Size (H x W x D) 60 x 90 x 4 cm
- Panora 600 >> Output 600 watts // Size (H x W x D) 60 x 110 x 4 cm
- Panora 700 >> Output 700 watts // Size (H x W x D) 60 x 120 x 4 cm
- Panora 900 >> Output 900 watts // Size (H x W x D) 60 x 140 x 4 cm
- Heating Technology: Infrared carbon technology, made in Germany
- Radiation area/angle: up to 3,5 m, up to 170°
- IP protection: IPX4 (splash water proof)
- Overheating protection: yes, with safety switch
- Surface temperature: about 90°C
- Radiation type: Long-wave, far infrared C radiation
- Heatable room size: Depending on the model up to 20 square meters with one panel
- Material: ESG safety glass
- Mount: Bracket system for wall installation
- Power plug: permanently installed, ready for use
- Power plug: Shockproof plug
- Cord length: 1,80 m
- For a permanent connection to the mains, the plug must be disconnected by a qualified professional. The warranty will remain valid.
- Nominal heat output (Pnom): 400 watts: 0,4 kW | 500 watts: 0,5 kW | 600 watts: 0,6 kW | 700 watts: 0,7 kW | 900 watts: 0,9 kW
- Maximum continuous heat output (Pmax,c): 400 watts: 0,4 kW | 500 watts: 0,5 kW | 600 watts: 0,6 kW | 700 watts: 0,7 kW | 900 watts: 0,9 kW
- Auxiliary power consumption at nominal heat output (Panora glossy*): 400 watt model: 0,425 kW | 500 watt model: 0,531 kW | 600 watt model: 0,633 kW | 700 watt model: 0,734 kW | 900 watt model: 0,931 kW
- Protection class: I
- Rated current consumption in amperes: 400 watts: 1,74 A | 500 watts: 2,17 A | 600 watts: 2,61 A | 700 watts: 3,04 A | 900 watts: 3,91 A
- Maximum efficiency: approx. 98% of the electrical energy used is converted into thermal output.
- Effective heating surface (m²) » 400 watts: 0,42 m² | 500 watts: 0,54 m² | 600 watts: 0,66 m² | 700 watts: 0,72 m² | 900 watts: 0,84 m²
- Certifications: TÜV Süd, GS
- *For information on other Panora models, see ErP tables
Suitable as a heating system for buildings and living spaces according to requirements of the draft law 19/16716 article 1 §23 paragraph 1 no. 3 GEG.
Mandatory notice according to EU Regulation Ecodesign 2015/1188: This product is not suitable as a main heating appliance. This product is only suitable for well insulated rooms or for occasional use.
- 1 x VASNER Panora picture panel
- 1 x Wall mount
- 1 x Mounting accessories (dowels & screws)
- 1 x User manual