Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Free of shipping costs!
Ready to ship. Delivery time appr. 1-2 workdays
- Order number: VIRA62E35
- 30 day return policy
- Quick shipping
- Direct purchase from the manufacturer
- Buyer protection: PayPal & Amazon Pay
- Free shipping from 49,- € DE
From 99,- € AT, NL, LU, BE
Output: 350 watts
Dimensions (H x W x D): 2,5 x 62,5 x 62,5 cm
Weight: 6 kg
Electric Ceiling Tile Heater 62,5 x 62,5 cm | VASNER InfraRaster
- Suspended ceiling tile heaters
- For medical practices and offices
- Simply insert into the ceiling grid
- For ceiling panels with 62,5 x 62,5 cm
- Disguised as a conventional ceiling tile
- Available as single and double panels (350 / 700 watts)
- Made of robust steel with a white powder coating
- IPX4 splash water protection
- Made in Germany
- 5 year warranty
VASNER InfraRaster electric ceiling tile heaters can easily be inserted into grid ceilings with a format of 62,5 x 62,5 cm. The ideal heater for sun-like warmth from above in sales & business spaces, doctors' offices and exhibition halls. The suspended ceiling heater consists of high-quality steel with an elegant powder coating in white, disguising it as a conventional ceiling panel. The direct infrared warmth makes the heating process highly efficient while at the same time avoiding the unpleasant consequences of convection: Dry, stuffy air and dust turbulence are skillfully prevented thanks to the direct infrared radiation. Making the electric ceiling tile heater the ideal choice for asthmatics and allergy sufferers. This is one of the reasons why the camouflaged heating panel is so popular for use in medical practices. The ceiling tile heater is available as a single square element (350 watts) and as an elongated double panel to replace two ceiling tiles (700 watts). So you can choose the ideal size and heat output for your room.
Efficient control via thermostat:
- To use infrared heating panels efficiently, an electronic thermostat is necessary
- Thermostat is not included (see accessories)
- The selection of a suitable thermostat depends on the intended application
- Advantages of programmable thermostats: Automatic temperature change according to time & day, individually programmable + standard heating programs, quick selection settings, frost protection function
- Panel heaters have an open interface, i.e. they are compatible with every thermostat system
- Also ideal for integration into smart home environments
- The heating panel is compatible with thermostats of other manufacturers.
- Matching VASNER thermostats:
- VFTB wireless thermostat set
- VUT35 universal socket thermostat
- VFT35 wireless thermostat set
Note: Fixed Connection / Power Plug
- For a permanent connection to the mains, the power plug must be disconnected.
- The warranty of the device remains valid.
Maximum efficiency: Approx. 99% of the electrical energy used is converted into thermal output.
The VASNER InfraRaster electric ceiling tile heater is the high-quality and effective infrared heater for additional radiant warmth in medical practices and offices. To estimate the wattage required to heat each m², please use our online calculator >>
Within the scope of Regulation (EU) 2015/1188, electric room heaters must be controlled and operated via electronic room temperature controllers (thermostats) with a "weekday control" and "window-open-detection" function or "adaptive control of the start of heating". For example, with the matching thermostat set VASNER VFTB you can optimally control infrared heating panels. The thermostat system can be found below under accessories.
- Product: VASNER InfraRaster infrared ceiling tile heater
- Material: Metal, steel
- Colour: white, silk-matt powder-coating (RAL 9016)
- Voltage: 230 V AC ~ 50 Hz
- Output: 350 / 700 watts (depending on the model)
- Safety class: I
- IP protection: IPX4 spray-water resistant
- Thermal radiation type: Infrared C radiation, longwave
- Surface temperature: ca. 95 – 110 °C
- Dimensions (incl. connectors) H x W x D / Output / Weight:
- InfraRaster 62E: 2,5 x 62,5 x 62,5 cm | 350 watts → 6 kg
- InfraRaster 62D: 2,5 x 62,5 x 125 cm | 700 watts → 13 kg
- Casing depth (without the cord / threaded sleeves): 1,6 cm
- Maximum efficiency: approx. 99% of the electrical energy used is converted into thermal output.
- Nominal heat output (Pnom): InfraRaster 62E (350 watts): 0,35 kW | InfraRaster 62D (700 watts): 0,7 kW
- Maximum continuous heat output (Pmax,c): InfraRaster 62E (350 watts): 0,35 kW | InfraRaster 62D (700 watts): 0,7 kW
- Auxiliary power consumption at nominal heat output: InfraRaster 62E (350 watt model): 0,351 kW | InfraRaster 62D (700 watt model): 0,712 kW
- Rated current consumption in amperes: InfraRaster InfraRaster 62E (350 watts): 1,52 A | InfraRaster 62D (700 watts): 3,04 A
- Effective heating surface (m²) » InfraRaster 62E (350 watts): 0,39 m² | InfraRaster 62D (700 watts): 0,78 m²
- Incl. power plug: Shockproof plug
For a permanent connection to the mains, the plug must be disconnected by a qualified professional. The warranty will remain valid.
Suitable as a heating system for buildings and living spaces according to requirements of the draft law 19/16716 article 1 §23 paragraph 1 no. 3 GEG.
Mandatory notice according to EU Regulation Ecodesign 2015/1188: This product is not suitable as a main heating appliance. This product is only suitable for well insulated rooms or for occasional use.
- 1 x InfraRaster infrared ceiling tile heater
- 1 x Mounting accessories
- 1 x Instruction manual
|Installation / Use:||Ceiling|
|Output:||350 W, 700 W|