Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: VIRA60E35
- 30 day return policy
- Quick shipping
- Direct purchase from the manufacturer
- Buyer protection: PayPal & Amazon Pay
- Free shipping from 49,- € DE
From 99,- € AT, NL, LU, BE
Output: 350 watts
Dimensions (H x W x D): 2,5 x 60 x 60 cm
Weight: 6 kg
Infrared Ceiling Tile Heater 60 x 60 cm | VASNER InfraRaster
- Infrared ceiling tile heaters
- For offices and medical practices
- Simply insert into the suspended ceiling
- For a grid format of 60 x 60 cm
- Disguised as a plain white ceiling tile
- Available as individual and double panels (350 / 700 watts)
- Made of high quality steel with white powder-coating
- IPX4 protection against splash-water
- Made in Germany
- 5 year manufacturer’s warranty
InfraRaster infrared ceiling tile heaters by VASNER can easily be inserted into your suspended ceiling instead of standard ceiling panels. The perfect heat source for space-saving, sun-like warmth in offices, showrooms, exhibition halls and medical practices. The metal infrared panel heaters for grid ceilings are made of steel with an elegant white powder coating. Disguising the ceiling tile heaters as conventional ceiling panels. The direct infrared heating effect enables an efficient heating process while at the same time eliminating the negative side effects of convection: No unpleasantly dry air and no dust turbulence. This makes the radiant ceiling panel heater especially suitable for allergy sufferers and asthmatics. Ideal therefore for the use in doctors' offices and hospitals. The infrared ceiling tile heater is available as an individual square panel (350 watts) and as a rectangular double element (700 watts) to replace two ceiling tiles. Made for suspended ceilings with a grid format of 60 x 60 cm.
Efficient control via thermostat:
- To use infrared heating panels efficiently, an electronic thermostat is necessary
- Thermostat is not included (see accessories)
- The selection of a suitable thermostat depends on the intended application
- Advantages of programmable thermostats: Automatic temperature change according to time & day, individually programmable + standard heating programs, quick selection settings, frost protection function
- Panel heaters have an open interface, i.e. they are compatible with every thermostat system
- Also ideal for integration into smart home environments
- The heating panel is compatible with thermostats of other manufacturers.
- Matching VASNER thermostats:
- VFTB wireless thermostat set
- VUT35 universal socket thermostat
- VFT35 wireless thermostat set
Note: Fixed Connection / Power Plug
- For a permanent connection to the mains, the power plug must be disconnected.
- The warranty of the device remains valid.
Maximum efficiency: Approx. 99% of the electrical energy used is converted into thermal output.
The VASNER InfraRaster electric ceiling tile heater is the high-quality and effective heat source for additional infrared warmth in medical practices and offices. To estimate the wattage required to heat each m², please use our online calculator >>
Within the scope of Regulation (EU) 2015/1188, electric room heaters must be controlled and operated via electronic room temperature controllers (thermostats) with a "weekday control" and "window-open-detection" function or "adaptive control of the start of heating". For example, with the matching thermostat set VASNER VFTB you can optimally control infrared heating panels. The thermostat system can be found below under accessories.
- Article: VASNER InfraRaster infrared ceiling tile heater
- Material: Metal, steel
- Colour: white, silk-matt powder-coating (RAL 9016)
- Voltage: 230 V AC ~ 50 Hz
- Output: 350 / 700 watts (depending on the model)
- Safety class: I
- IP protection: IPX4 spray-water resistant
- Heat radiation type: Longwave infrared C radiation
- Surface temperature: ca. 95 – 110 °C
- Dimensions (incl. connectors) H x W x D / Output / Weight:
- InfraRaster 60E: 2,5 x 60 x 60 cm | 350 watts → 6 kg
- InfraRaster 60D: 2,5 x 60 x 120 cm | 700 watts → 13 kg
- Casing depth (without the cord / threaded sleeves): 1,6 cm
- Maximum efficiency: approx. 99% of the electrical energy used is converted into thermal output.
- Nominal heat output (Pnom): InfraRaster 60E (350 watts): 0,35 kW | InfraRaster 60D (700 watts): 0,7 kW
- Maximum continuous heat output (Pmax,c): InfraRaster 60E (350 watts): 0,35 kW | InfraRaster 60D (700 watts): 0,7 kW
- Auxiliary power consumption at nominal heat output: InfraRaster 60E (350 watt model): 0,353 kW | InfraRaster 60D (700 watt model): 0,713 kW
- Rated current consumption in amperes: InfraRaster 60E (350 watts): 1,52 A | InfraRaster 60D (700 watts): 3,04 A
- Effective heating surface (m²) » InfraRaster 60E (350 watts): 0,36 m² | InfraRaster 60D (700 watts): 0,72 m²
- Incl. power plug: Shockproof plug
For a permanent connection to the mains, the plug must be disconnected by a qualified professional. The warranty will remain valid.
Suitable as a heating system for buildings and living spaces according to requirements of the draft law 19/16716 article 1 §23 paragraph 1 no. 3 GEG.
Mandatory notice according to EU Regulation Ecodesign 2015/1188: This product is not suitable as a main heating appliance. This product is only suitable for well insulated rooms or for occasional use.
- 1 x InfraRaster infrared ceiling tile heater
- 1 x Mounting material
- 1 x User manual
|Installation / Use:||Ceiling|
|Output:||350 W, 700 W|