Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Output: 350 watts
Dimensions (H x W x D): 2,5 x 60 x 60 cm
Weight: 6 kg
- Order number: VIRA60E35
- 30 day return policy
- Quick shipping
- Direct purchase from the manufacturer
- Buyer protection: PayPal & Amazon Pay
- Free shipping from 49,- € DE
From 99,- € AT, NL, LU, BE
Infrared Ceiling Tile Heater 60 x 60 cm | VASNER InfraRaster
- Infrared ceiling tile heaters
- For offices and medical practices
- Simply insert into the suspended ceiling
- For a grid format of 60 x 60 cm
- Disguised as a plain white ceiling tile
- Available as individual and double panels (350 / 700 watts)
- Made of high quality steel with white powder-coating
- IPX4 protection against splash-water
- Made in Germany
- 5 year manufacturer’s warranty
InfraRaster infrared ceiling tile heaters by VASNER can easily be inserted into your suspended ceiling instead of standard ceiling panels. The perfect heat source for space-saving, sun-like warmth in offices, showrooms, exhibition halls and medical practices. The metal infrared panel heaters for grid ceilings are made of steel with an elegant white powder coating. Disguising the ceiling tile heaters as conventional ceiling panels. The direct infrared heating effect enables an efficient heating process while at the same time eliminating the negative side effects of convection: No unpleasantly dry air and no dust turbulence. This makes the radiant ceiling panel heater especially suitable for allergy sufferers and asthmatics. Ideal therefore for the use in doctors' offices and hospitals. The infrared ceiling tile heater is available as an individual square panel (350 watts) and as a rectangular double element (700 watts) to replace two ceiling tiles. Made for suspended ceilings with a grid format of 60 x 60 cm.
Details on the Use of the Infrared Heating Panel
Efficient Control via Thermostat:
- To use infrared heating panels efficiently, an electronic thermostat is necessary
- Thermostat is not included (see accessories)
- The selection of a suitable thermostat depends on the intended application
- Advantages of programmable thermostats: Automatic temperature change according to time & day, individually programmable + standard heating programs, quick selection settings, frost protection function
- Panel heaters have an open interface, i.e. they are compatible with every thermostat system
- Also ideal for integration into smart home environments
- The heating panel is compatible with thermostats of other manufacturers.
- Matching VASNER thermostats:
- VFTB wireless thermostat set
- VUT35 universal socket thermostat
- VFT35 wireless thermostat set
Models & Design:
- Infrared panel heater for suspended ceilings
- Disguised as a ceiling panel
- 2,5 cm flat
- Colour: White, RAL 9016
- Material: Metal, steel, powder-coated
- Dimensions (H x W x D):
- InfraRaster 60E (350 watts): 2,5 x 60 x 60 cm
- InfraRaster 60D (700 watts): 2,5 x 60 x 120 cm
- Latest infrared carbon technology
- Incorporation of the heating filament up to the edges of the panel heater
- Uniform surface temperature of the panel
- Efficient heat radiation
- No hot spots with higher temperatures
- High-quality, backside insulation + heat reflector
- Thermal insulation layer
- Aluminum reflector
- Top / back of the heating panel only hand-warm
- Targeted heat reflection downward into the room
- Upward energy / heat loss minimized
- Highly efficient and safe
Type of Infrared Radiation:
- Long-wave infrared C radiation
- IPX4 protection from splashing water coming from all sides (for bathrooms) when permanently connected to the power supply
- All closed indoor areas with a grid ceiling:
- Medical practices
- Overheating protection (thermal switch)
- Use exclusively in closed interior spaces
- Example values shown based on good room insulation with a heating requirement of 50 watts/m²:
- InfraRaster 60E (350 watts): up to approx. 7 m²
- InfraRaster 60D (700 watts): up to approx. 14 m²
- * Data and calculations of heating areas are always dependent on several influencing factors, for example structural conditions such as ceiling height, room size, insulation, energetic conditions / building fabric, number of external walls etc.
- For mounting in grid ceilings with a panel size of 60 x 60 cm
- Hang in the suspended ceiling to replace a normal ceiling panel
- Safe, simple installation
- Ideal position: In the grid ceiling above the desired heating area in max. 3 - 4 m. distance
Current Load and Fuse:
- A standard household power line delivers about 3,5 kW at 16 amperes.
- InfraRaster infrared panel heaters have an output of 350 - 700 watts = 0,35 - 0,7 kW.
- Multiple heating panels can be connected per circuit.
- For simultaneous operation together with several other electrical devices in the same area, a second supply line may be necessary, depending on the total load.
- An additional power line can be installed by a qualified electrician.
Safety Distance to Flammable Materials:
- To the front / downwards: 30 cm
- 60 cm to water sources
At an average electricity price of 29 cents per kWh:
- InfraRaster 60E with 350 watts: 0,29 € / kWh * 0,35 kW ≈ 0,1 € / h ≈ 10 cents per hour
- InfraRaster 60D with 700 watts: 0,29 € / kWh * 0,7 kW ≈ 0,20 € / h ≈ 20 cents per hour
Note: Fixed Connection / Power Plug
- For a permanent connection to the mains, the power plug must be disconnected.
- The warranty of the device remains valid.
Maximum efficiency: Approx. 99% of the electrical energy used is converted into thermal output.
The VASNER InfraRaster electric ceiling tile heater is the high-quality and effective heat source for additional infrared warmth in medical practices and offices. To estimate the wattage required to heat each m², please use our online calculator >>
Electric room heaters must be installed, controlled and operated in combination with a digital thermostat with the function "weekday control" and "open window detection" or "adaptive control of the start of heating" in accordance with Ecodesign Directive 2009/125/EC and Regulation (EU) 2015/1188. The panel heater is only suitable for well-insulated rooms or for occasional use.
The ErP table for this electric heating panel can be found in the section "Downloads".
- Article: VASNER InfraRaster infrared ceiling tile heater
- Material: Metal, steel
- Steel material thickness: 0,75 mm
- Colour: white, silk-matt powder-coating (RAL 9016)
- Voltage: 230 V AC ~ 50 Hz
- Output: 350 / 700 watts (depending on the model)
- Safety class: I
- IP protection: IPX4 spray-water resistant
- Heat radiation type: Longwave infrared C radiation
- Surface temperature: ca. 95 – 110 °C
- Dimensions (incl. connectors) H x W x D / Output / Weight:
- InfraRaster 60E: 2,5 x 60 x 60 cm | 350 watts → 6 kg
- InfraRaster 60D: 2,5 x 60 x 120 cm | 700 watts → 13 kg
- Casing depth (without the cord / threaded sleeves): 1,6 cm
- Maximum efficiency: approx. 99% of the electrical energy used is converted into thermal output.
- Nominal heat output (Pnom): InfraRaster 60E (350 watts): 0,35 kW | InfraRaster 60D (700 watts): 0,7 kW
- Maximum continuous heat output (Pmax,c): InfraRaster 60E (350 watts): 0,35 kW | InfraRaster 60D (700 watts): 0,7 kW
- Auxiliary power consumption at nominal heat output: InfraRaster 60E (350 watt model): 0,353 kW | InfraRaster 60D (700 watt model): 0,713 kW
- Rated current consumption in amperes: InfraRaster 60E (350 watts): 1,52 A | InfraRaster 60D (700 watts): 3,04 A
- Effective heating surface (m²) » InfraRaster 60E (350 watts): 0,36 m² | InfraRaster 60D (700 watts): 0,72 m²
- Incl. power plug: Shockproof plug
For a permanent connection to the mains, the plug must be disconnected by a qualified professional. The warranty will remain valid.
Suitable as a heating system for buildings and living spaces according to requirements of the draft law 19/16716 article 1 §23 paragraph 1 no. 3 GEG.
- 1 x InfraRaster infrared ceiling tile heater
- 1 x Mounting material
- 1 x User manual
|Output:||350 W, 700 W|
|Installation / Use:||Ceiling|