Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Free of shipping costs!
Ready to ship. Delivery time appr. 1-2 workdays
- Order number: VIHK600B
- 30 day return policy
- Quick shipping
- Direct purchase from the manufacturer
- Buyer protection: PayPal & Amazon Pay
- Free shipping from 49,- € DE
From 99,- € AT, NL, LU, BE
Output: 600 watts
Dimensions (H x W x D): 60 x 60 x 4 cm
Weight: 13 kg
Hybrid Panel Heater with Thermostat | VASNER Konvi Black
- Dual heating effect: infrared + convection
- Hybrid technology for even quicker heat
- Convection panels inside the heater help create 34% more warmth than similar products
- 100% infrared radiation
- Models: 600 / 1000 / 1200 watts
- Maximum energy efficiency
- Integrated thermostat
- Rotary dial for stepless temperature regulation
- Ultra flat: Only 4 cm case depth!
- Very flat bracket for wall mounting
- Supporting feet available for mobile heating
- With overheating protection
The Hybrid Panel Heater by VASNER - Now also Available in Black
With the new Konvi heating panel in black, VASNER extends its successful hybrid series. Like the popular models in white, the black panel heater with thermostat combines targeted infrared radiation and familiar convection warmth. So you benefit from two different types of heat at the same time: Direct infrared waves, which distribute sun-like warmth throughout the entire room, and a simultaneous heating of the room air. Your advantage? Even quicker warmth and increased energy efficiency.
Design and Operation of the Hybrid Panel Heater with Thermostat
Just like mere infrared heating panels, the whole surface of the black hybrid radiator emits even warmth. This is thanks to the high-quality infrared technology installed behind the front panel of the device. What makes this innovative heater so special is the simultaneous heating of the room air. The openings at the top and bottom of the black infrared heating panel enable a natural chimney effect. The air near the floor rises through the slits, is heated by infrared rays inside the device and then escapes through the upper openings. In other words, the 600, 1000 or 1200 watts of output is used twice for an even faster, more efficient heating effect. You can choose how intensively the room is heated using the thermostat dial on the side of the unit.
The Original by VASNER - Hybrid Heating Panels with Convectors for Maximum Efficiency
The entire Konvi series stands out from other, similar products on the market thanks to a decisive quality feature. During the heating process, the air not only passes through a simple empty space inside the radiator. Instead, the interior of the VASNER hybrid panel heater is equipped with convector plates. The special fins expand the metal surface that heats the air as it rises. This way, the room air is brought to an even higher temperature much more quickly. The crucial VASNER quality difference.
The Infrared Panel Heater with Thermostat for Stepless Temperature Control
For easy and convenient control, the hybrid infrared heater has an integrated thermostat knob. This can be turned continuously to select the target temperature even more precisely. As soon as you have set the desired temperature level, the black panel heater with thermostat starts heating. This is indicated by the LED status light above the dial. Each time the target room temperature is reached, the heating panel stops operating automatically. Only when it measures a lower temperature does the infrared radiator unfold its full heating power again.
Wall Mounting in just a Few Steps
The supplied mounting bracket achieves several advantages at the same time. On the one hand, it enables a quick and easy wall installation of the heating panel with just a few screws. Simply secure it in the desired location using the included screws and let the black infrared radiator snap into place. That's it! In addition, the well thought-out bracket ensures that the panel heater with thermostat rests as closely as possible against the wall. Despite its dual heating technology, the designer heater has a shallow housing depth of only 4 cm. When mounted on the wall, the infrared heater in black has a highly elegant appearance and quickly lets you forget that it has an impressive heating power of 600 - 1200 watts.
Additional Feet Transform the Black Panel Heater into a Mobile Heat Source
In VASNER's online shop you can also buy additional feet for the Konvi infrared heating panel. These are specially designed to ensure a distance of 5 cm between the radiator and the floor. Ideal for maximally efficient convection. Thanks to the convenient pedestals, the black panel heater with thermostat can easily be moved from room to room. This newly gained mobility combined with the long power cord and self-sufficient temperature control make the hybrid radiator an independent and flexible heating system for additional warmth.
Note: Fixed Connection / Power Plug
- For a permanent connection to the mains, the power plug must be disconnected.
- The warranty of the device remains valid.
Maximum efficiency: Approx. 99% of the electrical energy used is converted into thermal output.
The VASNER Konvi panel is the high-quality and effective heat source for additional radiant warmth in living spaces. To estimate the wattage required to heat each m², please use our online calculator >>
The Konvi hybrid series has a built-in mechanical thermostat. Within the scope of Regulation (EU) 2015/1188, electric room heaters must be controlled and operated via electronic room temperature controllers (thermostats) with a "weekday control" and "window-open-detection" function or "adaptive control of the start of heating". For example, with the matching thermostat set VASNER VFTB you can optimally control infrared heating panels. As the hybrid heater has an open interface, you can either use your own thermostat system, which may already be in use in your building, or use our VFTB thermostat system. In case of operation via an electronic thermostat, the mechanically integrated thermostat of the Konvi heater must always be set to its highest level (ON)! The VFTB thermostat system can be found below under accessories.
- Article: VASNER Konvi black hybrid infrared panel heater
- Colour: Black, powder coated
- Voltage: 230V / 50 Hz
- Output: 600 watts // 1000 watts // 1200 watts
- Thermostat: integrated, rotary knob for stepless temperature control
- Surface temperature: up to approx 110°C
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 60 x 60 x 4 // 60 x 100 x 4 // 60 x 140 x 4 cm
- Weight: 13 kg // 17 kg // 19 kg
- Radiation type: Far infrared C radiation
- Radiation range: max. 3,5 m
- Infrared angle: up to 170°
- Overheating protection: Yes
- Overvoltage protection: Yes
- IP20 (no splash-water protection)
- Heating area: Up to 12 m² // 20 m² // 26 m²
- On / off via thermostat dial
- Integrated power cord
- Power plug: Shockproof plug
- For a permanent connection to the mains, the plug must be disconnected by a qualified professional. The warranty will remain valid.
- Cord length: 1,9 m
- Nominal heat output (Pnom): 600 watts: 0,6 kW | 1000 watts: 1,0 kW | 1200 watts: 1,2 kW
- Maximum continuous heat output (Pmax,c): 600 watts: 0,6 kW | 1000 watts: 1,0 kW | 1200 watts: 1,2 kW
- Auxiliary power consumption at nominal heat output: 600 watt model: 0,613 kW | 1000 watt model: 1,012 kW | 1200 watt model: 1,212 kW
- Protection class: I
- Rated current consumption in amperes: 600 watts: 2,61 A | 1000 watts: 4,35 A | 1200 watts: 5,22 A
- Maximum efficiency: approx. 99% of the electrical energy used is converted into thermal output.
- Effective heating surface (m²) » 600 watts: 0,36 m² | 1000 watts: 0,6 m² | 1200 watts: 0,84 m²
- Certifications: REACH, RoHS, EMC
Suitable as a heating system for buildings and living spaces according to requirements of the draft law 19/16716 article 1 §23 paragraph 1 no. 3 GEG.
Mandatory notice according to EU Regulation Ecodesign 2015/1188: This product is not suitable as a main heating appliance. This product is only suitable for well insulated rooms or for occasional use.
- 1 x Konvi black hybrid infrared panel heater
- 1 x Wall mount
- 1 x Instruction manual
|Installation / Use:||Mobile, Wall|
|Output:||600 W, 1000 W, 1200 W|
Transportsicher verpackt, optisch anspruchsvoll, gute Funktion, eine Bohrschablone für die Montage würde diese erheblich vereinfachen.
Vasner Elektroheizung bin Ich sehr Zufrieden