Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Free of shipping costs!
Ready to ship. Delivery time appr. 1-2 workdays
- Order number: VIHKV1000B
- 30 day return policy
- Quick shipping
- Direct purchase from the manufacturer
- Buyer protection: PayPal & Amazon Pay
- Free shipping from 49,- € DE
From 99,- € AT, NL, LU, BE
Output: 1000 watts
Dimensions (H x W x D): 100 x 60 x 4 cm
Weight: 17 kg
Hybrid Panel Heater with Thermostat | VASNER Konvi VE Black
- Hybrid infrared heating panel
- Black, vertical design
- Internal convection panels provide 34% more heat than comparable hybrid heating panels
- Double the efficiency: infrared radiation + convection
- Hybrid technology for a quicker heating effect
- 100% infrared warmth
- Models: 1000 / 1200 watts
- Maximum energy efficiency
- Integrated mechanical thermostat
- Dial for stepless temperature control
- Very flat: Only 4 cm in depth!
- Incl. flat wall mount
- Overheating protection
The Vertical Hybrid Panel Heater - Now Available in Black!
As of now, VASNER's vertical panel heater is also available in black. Like the classic white Konvi VE, its black counterpart is ideal for mounting on narrow sections of wall. From there, the infrared panel heater with thermostat provides extremely quick warmth - thanks to VASNER's hybrid technology. The vertical heating panel emits a mixture of infrared radiation and convection. So you benefit from an efficient, dual heating effect. Direct infrared waves, which create an immediate feeling of warmth upon impact with your body, and traditionally heated air work together to raise the room temperature as quickly as possible.
Operation of the Hybrid Panel Heater with Thermostat
Like a simple infrared heating panel, the whole surface of the vertical hybrid heater emits even radiant warmth. This is made possible by the quality infrared technology installed behind the entire surface of the device. The high efficiency of the panel heater with thermostat is further rounded off by an additional heating of the room air. For this purpose, there are air slits at the top and bottom of the vertical infrared heating panel, which enable a natural chimney effect. The air near the floor rises up through the openings, is then heated inside the electric heater and released back into the room from the upper slots. As a result, the total thermal power of 1000 or 1200 watts is used in two ways for maximum efficiency when heating. The intensity of the generated warmth can be adjusted with the integrated thermostat knob.
Significant Quality Difference - Original Hybrid Technology by VASNER
The Konvi VE vertical panel heater is not only visually unique. Especially the inner technology of the black designer piece distinguishes it from other similarly constructed hybrid heaters on the market. The high efficiency of the electric heater can be attributed to the convector plates in the housing of the device. Instead of passing through a mere empty space when rising up, the room air encounters special fins inside the heater. These serve to increase the surface area of the metal which transfers its heat to the air. The result: Thanks to these convector plates, the VASNER hybrid radiator manages to increase the room temperature more dramatically in even less time. True VASNER quality.
The Infrared Panel Heater with a Mechanical Thermostat for Flexible Heat Regulation
For quick and easy temperature control, the Konvi VE vertical panel heater has a mechanical thermostat. The integrated control knob can be continuously adjusted to determine the ideal room temperature even more precisely. As soon as you have decided on a certain temperature level, the panel heater with thermostat starts heating. This is indicated by the LED status light above the rotary knob. When the target temperature is reached, the elegant infrared heating panel in black reacts by automatically reducing its output. Once a lower temperature is measured again later on, the hybrid heater will revert back to its full heating power.
Easy Installation of the Vertical Panel Heater Konvi VE
All VASNER infrared heating panels are supplied with matching mounting brackets. Konvi VE vertical radiators can therefore be mounted quickly and easily on the wall. Simply install the bracket in the desired spot using the enclosed screws and slide the vertical panel heater into place. That's it! Another advantage of the VASNER Konvi bracket is that it allows for a small distance between the wall and the hybrid heating panel. The 4 cm flat electric heater with thermostat therefore nestles tightly against the wall and seems almost weightless. So discreet and elegant that you almost forget the 1000 - 1200 watts of maximum power that the heating device emits in infrared radiation and warm air. A perfect combination of functionality and design.
Note: Fixed Connection / Power Plug
- For a permanent connection to the mains, the power plug must be disconnected.
- The warranty of the device will remain valid.
Maximum efficiency: Approx. 99% of the electrical energy used is converted into thermal output.
The VASNER Konvi VE is the high-quality and effective heater for extra infrared warmth in living spaces. To estimate the wattage required to heat each m², please use our online calculator >>
The Konvi hybrid series has a built-in mechanical thermostat. Within the scope of Regulation (EU) 2015/1188, electric room heaters must be controlled and operated via electronic room temperature controllers (thermostats) with a "weekday control" and "window-open-detection" function or "adaptive control of the start of heating". For example, with the matching thermostat set VASNER VFTB you can optimally control infrared heating panels. As the hybrid heater has an open interface, you can either use your own thermostat system, which may already be in use in your building, or use our VFTB thermostat system. In case of operation via an electronic thermostat, the mechanically integrated thermostat of the Konvi heater must always be set to its highest level (ON)! The VFTB thermostat system can be found below under accessories.
- Product: VASNER Konvi VE black, vertical hybrid heater
- Design: vertical, with thermostat dial
- Colour: Black, powder coated
- Voltage: 230V / 50 Hz
- Heating power: 1000 / 1200 watts
- Infrared heating technology
- Surface temperature: up to approx. 110°C
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 100 x 60 x 4 cm // 140 x 60 x 4 cm
- Weight: 17 kg // 19 kg
- Radiation type: Far C infrared radiation, longwave
- Radiation range: up to 3,5 m
- Beam angle: up to 170°
- Overheating protection: yes
- Overvoltage protection: yes
- IP20 (not splash-proof)
- Heating area Konvi VE: up to 26 m² (depending on structural conditions)
- On / Off via thermostat dial
- Stepless temperature control
- Integrated power cord
- Power plug: Shockproof plug
- For a permanent connection to the mains, the plug must be disconnected by a qualified professional. The warranty will remain valid.
- Cord length: 1,9 m
- Nominal heat output (Pnom): 1000 watts: 1,0 kW | 1200 watts: 1,2 kW
- Maximum continuous heat output (Pmax,c): 1000 watts: 1,0 kW | 1200 watts: 1,2 kW
- Auxiliary power consumption at nominal heat output: 1000 watt model: 1,011 kW | 1200 watt model: 1,119 kW
- Protection class: I
- Rated current consumption in amperes: 1000 watts: 4,35 A | 1200 watts: 5,22 A
- Maximum efficiency: approx. 99% of the electrical energy used is converted into thermal output.
- Effective heating surface (m²) » 1000 watts: 0,6 m² | 1200 watts: 0,84 m²
- Certifications: REACH, RoHS, EMC
Suitable as a heating system for buildings and living spaces according to requirements of the draft law 19/16716 article 1 §23 paragraph 1 no. 3 GEG.
Mandatory notice according to EU Regulation Ecodesign 2015/1188: This product is not suitable as a main heating appliance. This product is only suitable for well insulated rooms or for occasional use.
- 1 x Konvi VE hybrid vertical electric heater in black
- 1 x Wall mount
- 1 x Mounting accessories (dowels + screws)
- 1 x Instruction manual
|Installation / Use:||Wall|
|Output:||1000 W, 1200 W|