The Infrared Mirror Heater in an Extra Slim Design | VASNER Zipris S / SR
The Super-Sleek Zipris S/SR Infrared Mirror Heater
The Zipris infrared mirror heater is a high-grade, universal heating panel for bathrooms, hallways, bedrooms, and dressing rooms. Thanks to its especially flat slim-design, the panel heater is nearly indistinguishable from a regular mirror. Fulfilling the wish of many customers for a puristic, sleek heating element that can be integrated seamlessly and invisibly into any room. Zipris is the high-quality and effective panel heater for cosy, additional infrared warmth in all living spaces.
With the help of the included mount, the infrared mirror heater can be installed quickly and effortlessly – flush against the wall. This makes the Zipris S/SR heated mirror a true jewel compared to generic wall heaters, which often protrude into the room due to wide casings. Combined with the right accessories, the mirror heater can also help facilitate efficient heat regulation in your home. An additionally purchased, programmable thermostat with automatic temperature control is especially well-suited for this purpose.
Within the scope of Regulation (EU) 2015/1188, electric room heaters must be controlled and operated via electronic room temperature controllers (thermostats) with a “weekday control” and “window-open-detection” function or “adaptive control of the start of heating”. For example, with the matching thermostat set VASNER VFTB you can optimally control infrared heating panels. You can find the VFTB thermostat set here. >>
The Infrared Mirror Heater with 100 % “Made in Germany” Quality
The Zipris infrared mirror heater is a quality product that is 100% manufactured in Germany. Not only is the assembly of the heated bathroom mirror completed here, but all individual components are manufactured in Germany as well. This way, it is guaranteed that you will receive a durable infrared product with high energy efficiency.
What’s more, the high-grade carbon technology is installed behind the glass surface of the mirror – right up to the edges of the panel – to allow for an even heat distribution in every room. This results in an even higher heating efficiency.
The Infrared Mirror Heater – Optionally with or without a Metal Frame
The Zipris infrared mirror heater is available with an elegant metal frame or in a sleek, frameless design. Therefore, you can freely choose which option best suits your personal taste and furnishing. Either puristic, slim and frameless or elegantly rimmed with one of the three available metal frames.
New Product Features
- 100% Made in Germany
- Ultra-flat slim design
- High carbon heating efficiency
- Special ESG safety glass
- New extremely simple mount
- Optionally with / without a frame
- IPX4 safety for bathrooms (moisture protection)
- 5-year warranty
Price: 399 – 899,-€
The Seemingly Weightless Infrared Mirror Heater without a Frame: Zipris SR
The frameless mirror heater Zipris SR with an extremely flat depth of only 2 cm and high-grade smoothed edges appears to float in front of the wall. The infrared technology hidden beneath the surface of the heating panel is situated on the inside of the device, resulting in only the mirror-glass being visible. Therefore, to the average observer, the Zipris is absolutely indistinguishable from a regular mirror. When in reality, it is a technological miracle and a full-featured and especially efficient infrared mirror heater. The heating panel is essentially invisible. Due to its floating design, the Zipris SR infrared mirror heater integrates itself perfectly into any room design and can even be incorporated into walls during dry construction.
The Infrared Mirror Heater with Three Available Frames: Zipris S
For the infrared mirror heater “Zipris S”, VASNER offers three high-grade metal frames to choose from. Similar to a picture frame, the circumferential metal frame adorns the elegant heating panel. The VASNER Zipris S is fully manufactured in Germany, using only German materials. No other brand can compete with this product in terms of quality and durability. There are three exquisite frames to choose from:
- Aluminium-frame (rounded edges)
Light silver-grey with a slight satin-brushed finish. A simply amazing feel.
- Chrome-frame (angular)
Silver-gloss front + brushed edges. Very luxurious.
- Titanium-frame (angular)
Medium-grey, silky-matte front + brushed edges. Very elegant and stylish.
Vertical or Horizontal Infrared Mirror Heater
With the help of VASNER’s mounting bracket, the mirror heating panel can be hung on the wall vertically or horizontally. Mount the panel heater horizontally over your sink or vertically as a full body mirror on narrow sections of wall. For an easy, discreet integration into any room layout.
Maximum Safety for Infrared Mirror Heaters in Bathrooms
Thanks to their IPX4 spray water protection, the infrared mirror heaters by VASNER are suited ideally as multifunctional heating elements for moist rooms like bathrooms and wellness areas. The heat emitted by the carbon technology behind the mirror glass prevents the surface from fogging up, so that your reflection is clearly visible in the mirror even after taking a shower. Despite high humidity and steam, the mirror remains free of mist, which is why the Zipris infrared panel heater is often used in bathrooms, spas, and saunas.
The pleasant warmth of the TÜV-certified mirror heater is inspired by natural sunrays. Similar to the sun, the bathroom mirror emits direct heat through safe infrared radiation, thereby gently warming up the individuals in close proximity. This way, no energy is lost through the heating of room air and the desired temperature change can be felt nearly immediately. Additionally, the familiar and relaxing warmth helps create a comfortable atmosphere in your wellness space. Enjoy the calming infrared warmth in your own bathroom as the heat spreads around the room and soothes your body and mind. Especially your back and neck area can hugely benefit from the pleasant thermal waves.
In moist rooms, the infrared mirror heater’s sun-like radiation additionally serves another purpose. The direct radiant warmth keeps the walls dry and therefore prevents unwelcome mould from building up. This is important, as areas with high humidity and a lack of ventilation are especially prone to this pesky and recurring problem.
The Zipris infrared mirror heater-series was specifically designed to be safe for the use in bathrooms. With their IPX4 safety class, the products are protected against spray water and moisture in order for safe infrared heating in bathrooms. Additionally, the heating panels feature high-grade ESG safety glass that splinters into small, safe pieces in the unlikely case of glass damage occurring, rather than breaking into big, dangerous glass shards. Another property of the high-quality mirror panel is its unique, slightly tinted surface. Moreover, there are safety switches that will automatically shut off the mirror heaters in the case of them overheating. Safety is VASNER’s number one priority.
Mirror Heater with German Carbon Fibre Technology
In the field of infrared panels, there are striking differences in the efficiency of the heating technology used. These differences in quality are not visible to the eye. We guarantee that only German infrared carbon technology is used in the Zipris series, which is designed for longevity, performance and efficiency. This ensures that you get to enjoy your mirror heater for a long time.
Available Models of the Zipris S Infrared Mirror Heater (with Frame):
- Zipris S 400 watts / (H x W x D) 60 x 70 x 2,5 cm / with metal frame
- Zipris S 500 watts / (H x W x D) 60 x 90 x 2,5 cm / with metal frame
- Zipris S 600 watts / (H x W x D) 60 x 110 x 2,5 cm / with metal frame
- Zipris S 700 watts / (H x W x D) 60 x 120 x 2,5 cm / with metal frame
- Zipris S 900 watts / (H x W x D) 60 x 140 x 2,5 cm / with metal frame
Available Models of the Zipris SR Infrared Mirror Heater (Frameless):
- Zipris SR 400 watts / (H x W x D) 60 x 70 x 2 cm / frameless
- Zipris SR 500 watts / (H x W x D) 60 x 90 x 2 cm / frameless
- Zipris SR 600 watts / (H x W x D) 60 x 110 x 2 cm / frameless
- Zipris SR 700 watts / (H x W x D) 60 x 120 x 2 cm / frameless
- Zipris SR 900 watts / (H x W x D) 60 x 140 x 2 cm / frameless
Infrared Mirror Heater Test
The Zipris series was tested and certified by TÜV Süd. Tested and proven safety, so that you can rest easy.
The VASNER Zipris S+SR infrared mirror – the subtle and extra flat mirror heater.
VASNER – A piece of home.
Maximum efficiency: approx. 98% of the electrical energy used is converted into thermal output.
To estimate the wattage required to heat each m², please use our online calculator >>
The ErP table for this electric heating panel can be found in the section: PDF Download.
|Product||Model||Frame||Article-No.||Price MSRP in € (gross)|
|Zipris SR||400 watts||Frameless||2016VZSR4||499,-€|
|Zipris SR||500 watts||Frameless||2016VZSR5||559,-€|
|Zipris SR||600 watts||Frameless||2016VZSR6||599,-€|
|Zipris SR||700 watts||Frameless||2016VZSR7||669,-€|
|Zipris SR||900 watts||Frameless||2016VZSR9||899,-€|
|Zipris S||400 watts||Aluminium||2016VZSA4||399,-€|
|Zipris S||500 watts||Aluminium||2016VZSA5||459,-€|
|Zipris S||600 watts||Aluminium||2016VZSA6||519,-€|
|Zipris S||700 watts||Aluminium||2016VZSA7||569,-€|
|Zipris S||900 watts||Aluminium||2016VZSA9||669,-€|
|Zipris S||400 watts||Chrome / Titanium||2016VZS-C/T-4||469,-€|
|Zipris S||500 watts||Chrome / Titanium||2016VZS-C/T-5||499,-€|
|Zipris S||600 watts||Chrome / Titanium||2016VZS-C/T-6||569,-€|
|Zipris S||700 watts||Chrome / Titanium||2016VZS-C/T-7||649,-€|
|Zipris S||900 watts||Chrome / Titanium||2016VZS-C/T-9||749,-€|
- Type: VASNER Zipris S / Zipris SR
- Design: extra-flat design
- Shaded mirror tint
- Ready to plug into an outlet
- Power plug: Shockproof plug
- For a permanent connection to the mains, the plug must be disconnected by a qualified professional. The warranty will remain valid.
- Cable length: 1,8 m
- Voltage: 230/240V AC ~ 50/60 Hz
- Performance: 400 // 500 // 600 // 700 // 900 watts
- Measurements with frame (H x W x D): 60 x 70 x 2,5 cm // 60 x 90 x 2,5 cm // 60 x 110 x 2,5 cm // 60 x 120 x 2,5 cm // 60 x 140 x 2,5 cm
- Measurements without frame (H x W x D): 60 x 70 x 2 cm // 60 x 90 x 2 cm // 60 x 110 x 2 cm // 60 x 120 x 2 cm // 60 x 140 x 2 cm
- Technology: Infrared-carbon fibre-technology, Made in Germany
- Radiation width/angle: up to 3,5 m, up to 170°
- IP-safety class: IPX4 (protected against spray water)
- Overheating protection: yes, with safety switch
- Surface temperature: approximately 90°C
- Type of radiation: Long wave infrared C radiation
- Heatable room size: depending on the model, up to 20 square metres with one heater
- Material: ESG safety glass
- Installation: Mount for wall installation
- Nominal heat output (Pnom): 400 watts: 0,4 kW | 500 watts: 0,5 kW | 600 watts: 0,6 kW | 700 watts: 0,7 kW | 900 watts: 0,9 kW
- Maximum continuous heat output (Pmax,c): 400 watts: 0,4 kW | 500 watts: 0,5 kW | 600 watts: 0,6 kW | 700 watts: 0,7 kW | 900 watts: 0,9 kW
- Auxiliary power consumption at nominal heat output (Zipris SR*): 400 watt model: 0,417 kW | 500 watt model: 0,531 kW | 600 watt model: 0,616 kW | 700 watt model: 0,705 kW | 900 watt model: 0,921 kW
- Protection class: I
- Rated current consumption in amperes: 400 watts: 1,74 A | 500 watts: 2,17 A | 600 watts: 2,61 A | 700 watts: 3,04 A | 900 watts: 3,91 A
- Maximum efficiency: approx. 98% of the electrical energy used is converted into thermal output.
- Effective heating surface (m²) » 400 watts: 0,42 m² | 500 watts: 0,54 m² | 600 watts: 0,66 m² | 700 watts: 0,72 m² | 900 watts: 0,84 m²
- Certifications: TÜV Süd, GS
- *For information on Zipris S models, see ErP tables
Suitable as a heating system for buildings and living spaces according to requirements of the draft law 19/16716 article 1 §23 paragraph 1 no. 3 GEG.
- 1 x VASNER Zipris S / Zipris SR
- 1 x Wall mount
- 1 x Material for installation (dowels & screws)
- 1 x User manual