Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Free of shipping costs!
Ready to ship. Delivery time appr. 1-2 workdays
In stockGuaranteed shipping at Tuesday, if you order now. Delivery in 3-4 days.¹
- Order number: VSLM15W
- 30 day return policy
- Quick shipping
- Direct purchase from the manufacturer
- Buyer protection: PayPal & Amazon Pay
- Free shipping from 49,- € DE
From 99,- € AT, NL, LU, BE
Portable Infrared Heater | VASNER StandLine Mini 15 | 1500 Watts | White
- Heating power: Up to 1500 watts
- Compact, space-saving design
- Efficient carbon-infrared technology
- 2 heat levels: 750 watts / 1500 watts
- Anti-tip safety feature with automatic switch-off
- Overheating protection
- Integrated carrying handle
For flexible heat wherever it is needed, VASNER presents the portable infrared heater StandLine Mini 15. The compact yet powerful column heater achieves a maximum heating power of 1500 watts. Thanks to the innovative carbon infrared glass tube and the integrated reflector inside the casing, the intense infrared heat can be pointed in the desired direction. The efficient carbon tube of the VASNER Mini 15 standing heater will spoil you with over 10,000 hours of heat thanks to its ultra-long life technology. No matter if in the conservatory, caravan or on your patio. And with its integrated handle, the mini patio heater is super easy to carry. For maximum safety the portable infrared heater also has an anti-tilt safety feature with an automatic switch-off function and an overheating protection. VASNER StandLine Mini 15 portable infrared heater in white - space-saving, powerful and stylish at the same time.
Note: Fixed Connection / Power Plug
- For a permanent connection to the mains, the power plug must be disconnected.
- The warranty of the device remains valid.
Details on the Use of the Portable Infrared Heater
Advantages of a Freestanding Radiant Heater:
- Mobile, quick warmth anywhere with a power source
- Heating area / position can be flexibly adjusted at any time
- In seating areas with a table, the leg area under the table top is also heated, where the infrared radiation from ceiling mounted patio heaters often does not reach
- Rotary switch on the unit ON / OFF + heat settings
- 2 heat levels: 750 watts | 1500 watts
- Compact design with integrated carrying handle
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 78,4 x 40 x 33,2 cm
- Housing material: Metal with protective grid
- Material of base: plastic
- Heating tube: Latest infrared carbon tube
- Fast heat in only a few seconds
- Wind resistant, short-wave A-infrared radiation
- Strongly reduced glow of the tube
- Long-life carbon tube: approx. 10.000 hours
- Reflector: Curved reflector
- Surrounds the heating tube in its full length
- Reflects warmth over a wide area to all sides with a higher heat concentration in the middle
- IP20 (no water protection)
Areas of Application:
- * Must be stored in a closed room - no splash water protection!
- Outside (when dry)
- Balcony (when dry)
- Terrace (when dry)
- Backyard (when dry)
- Partly covered patio
- Garden house
- Hobby room
- Camp site
- Restaurant industry
- Seating areas with a table
- Anti-tilt protection with mechanical cut off of the power supply (automatic switch-off)
- Outdoors: approx. 3 - 5 m²
- Indoors: up to around 15 m²
- Data on heating the area should always be regarded as relative, as there are several influencing factors such as wind conditions, structural features and personal perception of warmth.
- Two-part stand is simply mounted under the housing using the included screws
- Ready for use in only a few minutes
Current Load and Fuse:
- A standard household power line delivers approx. 3,5 kW at 16 amperes.
- StandLine Mini 15 portable infrared heaters have a max. output of 1500 watts = 1,5 kW.
- Two devices, up to a total of 3 kW, can be operated on one power circuit, provided there are no other devices on the same circuit.
- A second supply line may be necessary for the simultaneous operation of multiple stand-up heaters together with other electrical appliances in the same area.
- This can be installed by a qualified electrician.
Safety Distance to Flammable Materials:
- To the front: 100 cm
- To each side: 100 cm
At an average electricity price of 29 cents per kWh:
0,29 € / kWh * 1,5 kW = 0,435 € ≈ 0,44 € per hour
* This calculation applies when heating at the highest setting. If a lower heat level is selected, the resulting electricity costs are of course lower.
- Product type: VASNER StandLine Mini 15 portable infrared heater white
- Colour: White
- Incl. power plug
- Power plug: Shockproof plug
- For a permanent connection to the mains, the plug must be disconnected by a qualified professional. The warranty will remain valid.
- Power cord length: 1,70 m (Maximum permissible length according to safety guidelines)
- Voltage: 220-240V AC ~ 50-60 Hz
- Heat levels: 2 (750 / 1500 watts)
- IR radiation type: Infrared A radiation, shortwave
- Heating area: Up to 15 m²
- Horizontal beam angle: ca. 160°
- Vertical beam angle: ca. 120°
- Infrared technology: Carbon fiber glass tube
- Control dial: Yes, on the device
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 78,4 x 40 x 33,2 cm
- Material: Metal casing with protective grid
- Weight: 2,73 kg
- IP protection: IP20
- Remote control: No
- Tip over safety switch: Yes, with automatic switch-off
- Durability: Over 10.000 hours
- Certifications: EMC, REACH, RoHS
Contents of Delivery
- 1 x StandLine 15 Mini portable infrared heater white
- 1 x Base + screws
- 1 x Instruction manual
|Max. Output:||1500 W|
|IP Protection:||IP20 (non-waterproof)|