Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Output: 210 watts
Dimensions (H x W x D): 40 x 60 x ? cm
Weight: ? kg
- Order number: VA101000079
- 30 day return policy
- Quick shipping
- Direct purchase from the manufacturer
- Buyer protection: PayPal & Amazon Pay
- Free shipping from 49,- € DE
From 99,- € AT, NL, LU, BE
Infrared Mirror Heater with Solid Wood Frame | VASNER Zipris S Wood
- Available wattages: 210 / 400 / 500 / 600 / 700 / 900 watts
- 100% made in Germany
- Solid wood frame made of beech & oak
- Carbon infrared heating technology
- Tempered safety glass: Scratch & shock resistant
- Mirror fog-free during heating process
- Incl. wall mount
- Ideally suited for control by means of external thermostat systems (e.g. plug-in thermostat or radio thermostat set)
- IPX4 splash water protection
- 10 years warranty
- TÜV certified
- Tested - Fulfil radiation efficiency according to DIN EN IEC 60675-3
Zipris S mirror heaters are now also available with a classy solid wood frame made of oak and beech. The slim, angular frame made of high-quality wood lends your room even more cosiness and ensures that the Zipris heating panel is completely disguised as a mirror. The individual heater models radiate 210 - 900 watts of infrared warmth. This makes the mirrors full-fledged heaters that create an optimal temperature and can be hung on the wall in any room. Even in the bathroom thanks to their IPX4 splash water protection. For a quick and safe installation, the mirror panel heaters are supplied with a matching mounting bracket. Behind the impact-resistant toughened safety glass with a slight mirror tint, state-of-the-art infrared carbon heating technology is installed over a large area. This ensures even, efficient radiant warmth and prevents the mirror from fogging up during heating. Even if there is increased humidity in the bathroom. The integrated overheating protection of the mirror heaters with a frame ensures maximum safety during the heating process. The high safety and quality of the heating panels are confirmed by a 10-year guarantee and a TÜV certificate.
VASNER Zipris S Wood infrared mirror heater - 100% Made in Germany with a high-quality wooden frame.
Radiation Efficiency VASNER
The radiation efficiency of our infrared panel heater series clearly exceeds the required 40%.
We will be happy to provide you with the exact values of our individual models on request.
Info - as currently decided in the IG-Infrared association:
Values that exceed the required 40% have only little significance within the scientific standard with regard to a "better / more efficient effect" of the heaters. Therefore, we refrain from declaring our higher values individually as an "efficiency statement".
The radiation efficiency of VASNER infrared panel heaters was determined by the Technical University of Dresden on behalf of VASNER in accordance with the test guideline DIN EN IEC 60675-3.
Details on the Use of the Infrared Heating Panel
Efficient Control via Thermostat:
- To use infrared heating panels efficiently, an electronic thermostat is necessary
- Thermostat is not included (see accessories)
- The selection of a suitable thermostat depends on the intended application
- Advantages of programmable thermostats: Automatic temperature change according to time & day, individually programmable + standard heating programs, quick selection settings, frost protection function
- Panel heaters have an open interface, i.e. they are compatible with every thermostat system
- Also ideal for integration into smart home environments
- The heating panel is compatible with thermostats of other manufacturers.
- Matching VASNER thermostats:
- VFTB wireless thermostat set
- VUT35 universal socket thermostat
- VFT35 wireless thermostat set
Models & Design:
- Infrared panel heater disguised as a mirror
- With solid wood frame made of beech & oak
- Material: Toughened safety glass, metal, wood
- Dimensions (H x W x D):
- 210 watts: 43 x 63 x 4,5 cm
- 400 watts: 63 x 73 x 4,5 cm
- 500 watts: 63 x 93 x 4,5 cm
- 600 watts: 63 x 113 x 4,5 cm
- 700 watts: 63 x 123 x 4,5 cm
- 900 watts: 63 x 143 x 4,5 cm
- Latest infrared carbon technology
- Incorporation of the heating filament up to the edges of the panel heater
- Uniform surface temperature of the panel
- Efficient heat radiation
- No hot spots with higher temperatures
- High-quality, backside insulation + heat reflector
- Thermal insulation layer
- Aluminum reflector
- Back of the heating panel only hand-warm
- Targeted heat reflection forward into the room
- Energy / heat loss to the rear minimized
- Highly efficient and safe
Type of Infrared Radiation:
- Long-wave infrared C radiation
- IPX4 protection from splashing water coming from all sides (for bathrooms) when permanently connected to the power supply
- Closed indoor areas
- Living room
- Kitchen / dining room
- Children's room
- Insulated basement
- Insulated attic
- Hobby room
- Garden house
- Vacation home
- Tiny house
- Overheating protection (thermal switch)
- Use exclusively in closed interior spaces
- Example values shown based on good room insulation with a heating requirement of 50 watts/m²:
- 210 watts: up to approx. 4,2 m²
- 400 watts: up to approx. 8 m²
- 500 watts: up to approx. 10 m²
- 600 watts: up to approx. 12 m²
- 700 watts: up to approx. 14 m²
- 900 watts: up to approx. 18 m²
- * Data and calculations of heating areas are always dependent on several influencing factors, for example structural conditions such as ceiling height, room size, insulation, energetic conditions / building fabric, number of external walls etc.
- Ideally suited for wall mounting
- Incl. mounting accessories
- Mount the screws + dowels on the wall
- Hang heater in place
- Safe, simple installation
- Ideal position: Opposite the desired heating area in max. 3 - 4 m. distance
Current Load and Fuse:
- A standard household power line delivers about 3,5 kW at 16 amperes.
- Zipris S infrared panel heaters have an output of 210 - 900 watts = 0,21 - 0,9 kW.
- Multiple heating panels can be connected per circuit.
- For simultaneous operation together with several other electrical devices in the same area, a second supply line may be necessary, depending on the total load.
- An additional power line can be installed by a qualified electrician.
Safety Distance to Flammable Materials:
- To the front: 30 cm
- Upwards / downwards + to each side: 10 cm
- 60 cm to water sources
At an average electricity price of 29 cents per kWh:
- 210 watts: 0,29 € / kWh * 0,21 kW ≈ 0,06 € / h ≈ 6 cents per hour
- 400 watts: 0,29 € / kWh * 0,4 kW ≈ 0,12 € / h ≈ 12 cents per hour
- 500 watts: 0,29 € / kWh * 0,5 kW ≈ 0,15 € / h ≈ 15 cents per hour
- 600 watts: 0,29 € / kWh * 0,6 kW ≈ 0,17 € / h ≈ 17 cents per hour
- 700 watts: 0,29 € / kWh * 0,7 kW ≈ 0,20 € / h ≈ 20 cents per hour
- 900 watts: 0,29 € / kWh * 0,9 kW ≈ 0,26 € / h ≈ 26 cents per hour
Note: Fixed Connection / Power Plug
- For a permanent connection to the mains, the power plug must be disconnected.
- The warranty of the device remains valid.
- A direct connection of the heater to the mains may only be carried out in accordance with the legal guidelines by means of digital control and by an authorised person (master electrician).
Maximum efficiency: Approx. 99% of the electrical energy used is converted into thermal output.
The Zipris S mirror heater is the high-quality and effective heat source for additional infrared warmth in living spaces. To estimate the wattage required to heat each m², please use our online calculator >>
The ErP table for this electric heating panel can be found in the section "Downloads".
- Article: VASNER Zipris S infrared mirror heater
- Design: Slightly tinted mirror glass, with solid wood frame (beech & oak)
- Power plug: Shockproof plug
- For a permanent connection to the mains, the plug must be disconnected by a qualified professional. The warranty will remain valid. A direct connection of the heater to the mains may only be carried out in accordance with the legal guidelines by means of digital control and by an authorised person (master electrician).
- Cable length: 1,8 m
- Voltage: 230/240V AC ~ 50/60 Hz
- Heating capacity: 210 // 400 // 500 // 600 // 700 // 900 watts
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 210 watts: 43 x 63 x 4,5 cm // 400 watts: 63 x 73 x 4,5 cm // 500 watts: 63 x 93 x 4,5 cm // 600 watts: 63 x 113 x 4,5 cm // 700 watts: 63 x 123 x 4,5 cm // 900 watts: 63 x 143 x 4,5 cm
- Total depth when mounted: 5,5 cm
- Weight: 7 kg // 8 kg // 10 kg // 12 kg // 13 kg // 14 kg
- Infrared technology: German carbon technology
- Radiation range / beam angle: max. 3.5 m, up to 170°.
- IP protection rating: IPX4 (splash-proof)
- Overheating protection: yes, with safety switch
- Surface temperature: approx. 90°C
- Type of radiation: Infrared C radiation, long-wave
- Heatable room size: up to 20 m² with one heater, depending on the model
- Surface material: Tempered safety glass
- Mounting bracket: Mount for an easy wall installation
- Nominal heat-up time: 10,25 min.
- Nominal heat output (Pnom): 210 watts: 0,21 kW | 400 watts: 0,4 kW | 500 watts: 0,5 kW | 600 watts: 0,6 kW | 700 watts: 0,7 kW | 900 watts: 0,9 kW
- Maximum continuous heat output (Pmax,c): 210 watts: 0,21 kW | 400 watts: 0,4 kW | 500 watts: 0,5 kW | 600 watts: 0,6 kW | 700 watts: 0,7 kW | 900 watts: 0,9 kW
- Auxiliary power consumption at nominal heat output: 210 watt model: 0,214 kW | 400 watt model: 0,422 kW | 500 watt model: 0,523 kW | 600 watt model: 0,614 kW | 700 watt model: 0,731 kW | 900 watt model: 0,913 kW
- Protection class: I
- Rated current consumption in amperes: 210 watts: 0,91 A | 400 watts: 1,74 A | 500 watts: 2,17 A | 600 watts: 2,61 A | 700 watts: 3,04 A | 900 watts: 3,91 A
- Maximum efficiency: Approx. 99% of the electrical energy used is converted into thermal output.
- Effective heating surface (m²) » 210 watts: 0,24 m² | 400 watts: 0,42 m² | 500 watts: 0,54 m² | 600 watts: 0,66 m² | 700 watts: 0,72 m² | 900 watts: 0,84 m²
- Certifications: TÜV Süd, GS
The product is suitable for use as a heating system for buildings and living spaces in accordance with the requirements of Bill 19/16716 Art. 1 §23 Paragraph 1 No. 3 GEG and the Ecodesign Directive 2015/1188/EC in conjunction with an external control system. This product is only suitable for well-insulated rooms or occasional use. This product is not suitable as a main heating system. As a distributor, we are obliged under the Ecodesign Directive to supply each individual room heater with a control. If you do not enclose a control with your order, a standard version that complies with the directive will automatically be enclosed. According to the Ecodesign Directive 2009/125/EC and Regulation (EU) 2015/1188, electric room heaters may only be installed, controlled and operated together with a digital thermostat control with the function "weekday control" and "window-open detection" or "adaptive control of the start of heating".
- 1 x VASNER Zipris S infrared mirror heater with solid wood frame
- 1 x Mounting kit (dowels & screws)
- 1 x Instruction manual
|Output:||210 W, 400 W, 500 W, 600 W, 700 W, 900 W|
|Installation / Use:||Wall|
|IP Safety class:||IP44 protection against splashing water from all sides|
|Overheating protection:||Yes, thermal switch|
|On / Off switch:||No|
|External control possible:||Yes|
- Download ErP Tabelle Zipris S Wood mit Massivholz Rahmen 210 Watt
- Download ErP Tabelle Zipris S Wood mit Massivholz Rahmen 400 Watt
- Download ErP Tabelle Zipris S Wood mit Massivholz Rahmen 500 Watt
- Download ErP Tabelle Zipris S Wood mit Massivholz Rahmen 600 Watt
- Download ErP Tabelle Zipris S Wood mit Massivholz Rahmen 700 Watt
- Download ErP Tabelle Zipris S Wood mit Massivholz Rahmen 900 Watt
- Download ErP table Zipris S Wood with solid wood frame 210 watts
- Download ErP table Zipris S Wood with solid wood frame 400 watts
- Download ErP table Zipris S Wood with solid wood frame 500 watts
- Download ErP table Zipris S Wood with solid wood frame 600 watts
- Download ErP table Zipris S Wood with solid wood frame 700 watts
- Download ErP table Zipris S Wood with solid wood frame 900 watts
- ErP Tabelle Zipris S Wood mit Massivholz Rahmen 210 Watt
- ErP Tabelle Zipris S Wood mit Massivholz Rahmen 400 Watt
- ErP Tabelle Zipris S Wood mit Massivholz Rahmen 500 Watt
- ErP Tabelle Zipris S Wood mit Massivholz Rahmen 600 Watt
- ErP Tabelle Zipris S Wood mit Massivholz Rahmen 700 Watt
- ErP Tabelle Zipris S Wood mit Massivholz Rahmen 900 Watt
- ErP table Zipris S Wood with solid wood frame 210 watts
- ErP table Zipris S Wood with solid wood frame 400 watts
- ErP table Zipris S Wood with solid wood frame 500 watts
- ErP table Zipris S Wood with solid wood frame 600 watts
- ErP table Zipris S Wood with solid wood frame 700 watts
- ErP table Zipris S Wood with solid wood frame 900 watts