Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Output: 400 watts
Dimensions (H x W x D): 60 x 70 x 2,5 cm
Weight: 8 kg
- Order number: VA101000061
- 30 day return policy
- Quick shipping
- Direct purchase from the manufacturer
- Buyer protection: PayPal & Amazon Pay
- Free shipping from 49,- € DE
From 99,- € AT, NL, LU, BE
Infrared Mirror Heater with a Baroque Frame | VASNER Zipris S
- Output sizes: 210 / 400 / 500 / 600 / 700 / 900 watts
- 100% Made in Germany
- Elegant baroque frame in the colour gold, silver, white
- Infrared carbon heating technology
- Tempered safety glass: Impact / scratch resistant
- Fog-free mirror glass during heating
- With matching wall bracket
- Ideally suited for control by means of external thermostat systems (e.g. plug-in thermostat or radio thermostat set)
- IPX4 splash water protection
- 10 years warranty
- TÜV certified
- Tested - Fulfil radiation efficiency according to DIN EN IEC 60675-3
With the new Baroque frame, VASNER adds antique charm to the Zipris S mirror heater series. The elegantly decorated frame is available in a shimmering gold and silver as well as in matt white and transforms your infrared mirror heater into a magnificent eye-catcher. Only the pleasant radiant heat reveals that the Zipris S is a fully-fledged radiator and not an ordinary wall mirror. The mirror heating panel has an output of 210 - 900 watts (depending on the model), which is emitted in the form of gentle infrared heat waves. The direct warmth feels like natural sun rays on your skin and brings the entire room to a pleasant temperature. The ideal heater for hallways, dressing rooms and bedrooms. With IPX4, the electric heater is even splash-proof and therefore suitable for bathrooms. Thanks to the infrared carbon technology behind the glass surface, the mirror does not fog up during heating, even in high humidity. The special tempered safety glass is highly impact and scratch resistant and, together with the integrated overheating protection, offers maximum safety when heating. The high quality and safety of the mirror radiators are certified by TÜV and backed by a 10-year guarantee.
VASNER Zipris S - 100% Made in Germany with a classy baroque frame.
Radiation Efficiency VASNER
The radiation efficiency of our infrared panel heater series clearly exceeds the required 40%.
We will be happy to provide you with the exact values of our individual models on request.
Info - as currently decided in the IG-Infrared association:
Values that exceed the required 40% have only little significance within the scientific standard with regard to a "better / more efficient effect" of the heaters. Therefore, we refrain from declaring our higher values individually as an "efficiency statement".
The radiation efficiency of VASNER infrared panel heaters was determined by the Technical University of Dresden on behalf of VASNER in accordance with the test guideline DIN EN IEC 60675-3.
Details on the Use of the Infrared Heating Panel
Efficient Control via Thermostat:
- To use infrared heating panels efficiently, an electronic thermostat is necessary
- Thermostat is not included (see accessories)
- The selection of a suitable thermostat depends on the intended application
- Advantages of programmable thermostats: Automatic temperature change according to time & day, individually programmable + standard heating programs, quick selection settings, frost protection function
- Panel heaters have an open interface, i.e. they are compatible with every thermostat system
- Also ideal for integration into smart home environments
- The heating panel is compatible with thermostats of other manufacturers.
- Matching VASNER thermostats:
- VFTB wireless thermostat set
- VUT35 universal socket thermostat
- VFT35 wireless thermostat set
Models & Design:
- Infrared panel heater disguised as a mirror
- With ornate baroque frame in gold, silver, white
- Material: Toughened safety glass, metal, wood
- Dimensions (H x W x D):
- 210 watts: 50 x 70 x 4 cm (with frame in silver / white) / 52.5 x 72.5 x 6 cm (with frame in gold)
- 400 watts: 70 x 80 x 4 cm (with frame in silver / white) / 72.5 x 82.5 x 6 cm (with frame in gold)
- 500 watts: 70 x 100 x 4 cm (with frame in silver / white) / 72.5 x 102.5 x 6 cm (with frame in gold)
- 600 watts: 70 x 120 x 4 cm (with frame in silver / white) / 72.5 x 122.5 x 6 cm (with frame in gold)
- 700 watts: 70 x 130 x 4 cm (with frame in silver / white) / 72.5 x 132.5 x 6 cm (with frame in gold)
- 900 Watt: 70 x 150 x 4 cm (with frame in silver / white) / 72.5 x 152.5 x 6 cm (with frame in gold)
- Latest infrared carbon technology
- Incorporation of the heating filament up to the edges of the panel heater
- Uniform surface temperature of the panel
- Efficient heat radiation
- No hot spots with higher temperatures
- High-quality, backside insulation + heat reflector
- Thermal insulation layer
- Aluminum reflector
- Back of the heating panel only hand-warm
- Targeted heat reflection forward into the room
- Energy / heat loss to the rear minimized
- Highly efficient and safe
Type of Infrared Radiation:
- Long-wave infrared C radiation
- IPX4 protection from splashing water coming from all sides (for bathrooms) when permanently connected to the power supply
- Closed indoor areas
- Living room
- Kitchen / dining room
- Children's room
- Insulated basement
- Insulated attic
- Hobby room
- Garden house
- Vacation home
- Tiny house
- Overheating protection (thermal switch)
- Use exclusively in closed interior spaces
- Example values shown based on good room insulation with a heating requirement of 50 watts/m²:
- 210 watts: up to approx. 4,2 m²
- 400 watts: up to approx. 8 m²
- 500 watts: up to approx. 10 m²
- 600 watts: up to approx. 12 m²
- 700 watts: up to approx. 14 m²
- 900 watts: up to approx. 18 m²
- * Data and calculations of heating areas are always dependent on several influencing factors, for example structural conditions such as ceiling height, room size, insulation, energetic conditions / building fabric, number of external walls etc.
- Ideally suited for wall mounting
- Incl. mounting accessories
- Mount the screws + dowels on the wall
- Hang heater in place
- Safe, simple installation
- Ideal position: Opposite the desired heating area in max. 3 - 4 m. distance
Current Load and Fuse:
- A standard household power line delivers about 3,5 kW at 16 amperes.
- Zipris S infrared panel heaters have an output of 210 - 900 watts = 0,21 - 0,9 kW.
- Multiple heating panels can be connected per circuit.
- For simultaneous operation together with several other electrical devices in the same area, a second supply line may be necessary, depending on the total load.
- An additional power line can be installed by a qualified electrician.
Safety Distance to Flammable Materials:
- To the front: 30 cm
- Upwards / downwards + to each side: 10 cm
- 60 cm to water sources
At an average electricity price of 29 cents per kWh:
- 210 watts: 0,29 € / kWh * 0,21 kW ≈ 0,06 € / h ≈ 6 cents per hour
- 400 watts: 0,29 € / kWh * 0,4 kW ≈ 0,12 € / h ≈ 12 cents per hour
- 500 watts: 0,29 € / kWh * 0,5 kW ≈ 0,15 € / h ≈ 15 cents per hour
- 600 watts: 0,29 € / kWh * 0,6 kW ≈ 0,17 € / h ≈ 17 cents per hour
- 700 watts: 0,29 € / kWh * 0,7 kW ≈ 0,20 € / h ≈ 20 cents per hour
- 900 watts: 0,29 € / kWh * 0,9 kW ≈ 0,26 € / h ≈ 26 cents per hour
Note: Fixed Connection / Power Plug
- For a permanent connection to the mains, the power plug must be disconnected.
- The warranty of the device remains valid.
- A direct connection of the heater to the mains may only be carried out in accordance with the legal guidelines by means of digital control and by an authorised person (master electrician).
Maximum efficiency: Approx. 99% of the electrical energy used is converted into thermal output.
The Zipris S mirror heater is the high-quality and effective heat source for additional infrared warmth in living spaces. To estimate the wattage required to heat each m², please use our online calculator >>
The ErP table for this electric heating panel can be found in the section "Downloads".
- Article: VASNER Zipris S infrared mirror heater
- Design: Slightly tinted mirror glass, with baroque frame (colours: gold, silver, white)
- Power plug: Shockproof plug
- For a permanent connection to the mains, the plug must be disconnected by a qualified professional. The warranty will remain valid. A direct connection of the heater to the mains may only be carried out in accordance with the legal guidelines by means of digital control and by an authorised person (master electrician).
- Cable length: 1,8 m
- Voltage: 230/240V AC ~ 50/60 Hz
- Heating capacity: 210 // 400 // 500 // 600 // 700 // 900 watts
- Dimensions with frame in silver / white (H x W x D): 50 x 70 x 4 cm // 70 x 80 x 4 cm // 70 x 100 x 4 cm // 70 x 120 x 4 cm // 70 x 130 x 4 cm // 70 x 150 x 4 cm
- Total depth (mounted) with frame in silver / white: 6 cm
- Dimensions with frame in gold (H x W x D): 52.5 x 72.5 x 6 cm // 72.5 x 82.5 x 6 cm // 72.5 x 102.5 x 6 cm // 72.5 x 122.5 x 6 cm // 72.5 x 132.5 x 6 cm // 72.5 x 152.5 x 6 cm
- Total depth (mounted) with frame in gold: 8 cm
- Weight: 8 kg // 10 kg // 11.8 kg // 12.8 kg // 13.3 kg // 18.8 kg
- Infrared technology: German carbon technology
- Radiation range / beam angle: max. 3.5 m, up to 170°.
- IP protection rating: IPX4 (splash-proof)
- Overheating protection: yes, with safety switch
- Surface temperature: approx. 90°C
- Type of radiation: Infrared C radiation, long-wave
- Heatable room size: up to 20 m² with one heater, depending on the model
- Surface material: Tempered safety glass
- Mounting bracket: Mount for an easy wall installation
- Nominal heat-up time: 10,25 min.
- Nominal heat output (Pnom): 210 watts: 0,21 kW | 400 watts: 0,4 kW | 500 watts: 0,5 kW | 600 watts: 0,6 kW | 700 watts: 0,7 kW | 900 watts: 0,9 kW
- Maximum continuous heat output (Pmax,c): 210 watts: 0,21 kW | 400 watts: 0,4 kW | 500 watts: 0,5 kW | 600 watts: 0,6 kW | 700 watts: 0,7 kW | 900 watts: 0,9 kW
- Auxiliary power consumption at nominal heat output: 210 watt model: 0,214 kW | 400 watt model: 0,422 kW | 500 watt model: 0,523 kW | 600 watt model: 0,614 kW | 700 watt model: 0,731 kW | 900 watt model: 0,913 kW
- Protection class: I
- Rated current consumption in amperes: 210 watts: 0,91 A | 400 watts: 1,74 A | 500 watts: 2,17 A | 600 watts: 2,61 A | 700 watts: 3,04 A | 900 watts: 3,91 A
- Maximum efficiency: Approx. 99% of the electrical energy used is converted into thermal output.
- Effective heating surface (m²) » 210 watts: 0,24 m² | 400 watts: 0,42 m² | 500 watts: 0,54 m² | 600 watts: 0,66 m² | 700 watts: 0,72 m² | 900 watts: 0,84 m²
- Certifications: TÜV Süd, GS
The product is suitable for use as a heating system for buildings and living spaces in accordance with the requirements of Bill 19/16716 Art. 1 §23 Paragraph 1 No. 3 GEG and the Ecodesign Directive 2015/1188/EC in conjunction with an external control system. This product is only suitable for well-insulated rooms or occasional use. This product is not suitable as a main heating system. As a distributor, we are obliged under the Ecodesign Directive to supply each individual room heater with a control. If you do not enclose a control with your order, a standard version that complies with the directive will automatically be enclosed. According to the Ecodesign Directive 2009/125/EC and Regulation (EU) 2015/1188, electric room heaters may only be installed, controlled and operated together with a digital thermostat control with the function "weekday control" and "window-open detection" or "adaptive control of the start of heating".
- 1 x VASNER Zipris S infrared mirror heater with Baroque frame
- 1 x Wall mount
- 1 x Mounting kit (dowels & screws)
- 1 x Instruction manual
|Output:||210 W, 400 W, 500 W, 600 W, 700 W, 900 W|
|Installation / Use:||Wall|
|Depth:||4 cm, 6 cm|
|IP Safety class:||IP44 protection against splashing water from all sides|
|Overheating protection:||Yes, thermal switch|
|On / Off switch:||No|
|External control possible:||Yes|
- Download ErP Tabelle Zipris S mit Barock Rahmen 210 Watt DE
- Download ErP Tabelle Zipris S mit Barock Rahmen 400 Watt DE
- Download ErP Tabelle Zipris S mit Barock Rahmen 500 Watt DE
- Download ErP Tabelle Zipris S mit Barock Rahmen 600 Watt DE
- Download ErP Tabelle Zipris S mit Barock Rahmen 700 Watt DE
- Download ErP Tabelle Zipris S mit Barock Rahmen 900 Watt DE
- Download ErP table Zipris S with Baroque frame 210 watts EN
- Download ErP table Zipris S with Baroque frame 400 watts EN
- Download ErP table Zipris S with Baroque frame 500 watts EN
- Download ErP table Zipris S with Baroque frame 600 watts EN
- Download ErP table Zipris S with Baroque frame 700 watts EN
- Download ErP table Zipris S with Baroque frame 900 watts EN
- ErP Tabelle Zipris S mit Barock Rahmen 210 Watt DE
- ErP Tabelle Zipris S mit Barock Rahmen 400 Watt DE
- ErP Tabelle Zipris S mit Barock Rahmen 500 Watt DE
- ErP Tabelle Zipris S mit Barock Rahmen 600 Watt DE
- ErP Tabelle Zipris S mit Barock Rahmen 700 Watt DE
- ErP Tabelle Zipris S mit Barock Rahmen 900 Watt DE
- ErP table Zipris S with Baroque frame 210 watts EN
- ErP table Zipris S with Baroque frame 400 watts EN
- ErP table Zipris S with Baroque frame 500 watts EN
- ErP table Zipris S with Baroque frame 600 watts EN
- ErP table Zipris S with Baroque frame 700 watts EN
- ErP table Zipris S with Baroque frame 900 watts EN